As some of you may have noticed, the site has been undergoing a metamorphosis of sorts. In an effort to improve speed, navigation, and add multiple language support a major change is being done on the back-end as well. The site will continue to be a little buggy but hopefully improving dramatically over the next week.
Current major bug that we are working on is the inability to work the menu using the iPhone or iPod. If you notice any recurring bugs please let me know by emailing me at PhotolisticLife@gmail.com.
Some improvements you may have noticed:
- The search bar now brings up more relevant results (just more in general).
- The site is much, much faster (when I’m not making adjustments on the back-end)
- All of the key information is on the front page without having to dig into page after page.
- Once some bugs are ironed out the mobile experience should be much improved.
- iPad and other tablet viewing is much improved (no longer do images float off the page).
The list is growing and should, hopefully, be finished by the end of the month. Thanks for hanging in there with us as we go through more growing pains.