PhotolisticLife is looking for an experienced writer/photographer with lots of photo gear and personality to share their creative wisdom with our readers. It’s more of a part-time, freelance gig so you won’t get rich doing this. Unless you can monetize the great feeling you’ll get by encouraging and motivating photographers all around the world.
It would be spectacular if you could do one or more of these:
- Product Reviews – real world reviews for actual people and not robots that only care about tech specs.
- Photo Journal – Creative photographs and their story.
- Photo Challenge – Ideas to challenge folks to dust off their cameras and get creative.
- Photography Tips – This feels self-explanatory.
- Camera Guide – Tips for newbie’s and pro’s on how to squeak the most out of their camera.
Other ideas? Please share, we are open to great ideas to add value for our readers. If you are interested, hit the link below and be whisked away to new opportunityville (it’s actually just our email so don’t panic).
What to include in your email:
- Phone Number
- Your credentials (past work, current job description, etc)
- Information about the type of photography you specialize in and what you’d like to write about
- Sample Post – doesn’t have to be super long, just a taste of your writing style